Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sweet Dreams

I have a new nephew. Well, my niece had a baby boy. Does that make him my nephew too? LOL
Anyway, I am making him a baby blanket. At the moment, it is a work in progress.
I loved this pattern and would have knitted it as written, but I made it with a blue background and yellow moon and stars. I just had to make it my own. 
This is my first baby blanket. Never thought to make one before. This wouldn’t surprise my friends, they all know I don’t like children. :-) Link to the pattern is provided.
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bunny-hop-moon-and-stars-baby-blanket




OK I have completed the blanket and can move on to the next new and exciting project. (I hope)

4 comments:

  1. Susan, that is beautiful! Will surely be treasured for generations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful. The nephew and his mother should really appreciate it. It will be an heirlooom. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love it! I know it will be a hit. Keep on knittin'.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. The finished project is exquisite!!! Go Susan!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is subject to the whim of my thoughts. Read at your own discretion.